Friday, September 11, 2020

467


The rear compartment section is now fully primed in again and ready to be sanded and painted black.

Apparently each section, front and rear, of the car received a number before everything was assembled. The number painted onto the rear deck of this car appears to be 467, though it took a bit of staring at it to come to that conclusion.

This repair section came from a 1972 coupe parts car that came from Detroit, according to the person from whom it was purchased.

From the seller:

"That's awesome and great work! I had used it to make a mold and repaired my 1972 so I'm glad to see it used to help another car. I've attached a picture of the poor donor car it came from. The frame was completely rusted out. The name on the title was "Benjamin Franklin" and was from Detroit. (I never could find if there was a connection to Aretha Franklin though)"

No comments:

Post a Comment